We always welcome new members to BRPA. You may bring guests to any of the BRPA meetings and events. Consider the following benefits to being a member:
Educational programs for interested members of your organization.
Access to a wide network of professionals who share your issues and concerns.
Access to presentations and workshop materials from past meetings
Notification of upcoming programs of interest in the field of Business Continuity Planning.
A voice in the future direction of the Association through voting privileges.
The right to participate in the selection and election of the BRPA officers and board.
Participation in BRPA meets DRII eligibility requirements for continuing education credit.
Members get 3 points from DRII toward their cerification
by being members of BRPA. Our name is written in the DRII
Also meeting attendance can gain points!! Attending a full day BRPA meeting is worth 8 points, the 2.5 hour lunch meeting such as the Christmas Luncheon is worth 4 points.
10% discount at DRJ conferences
10% discount for ICOR training packages including DRII Qualifying Exam Review Course (use voucher #123451111)
Membership entitles members to send one or more employees to any BRPA functions. This includes meetings and training sessions. Membership does not entitle members to free entry to events that require additional payment (e.g. Golf Outing or Holiday Luncheon) and does not allow the member to utilize the vendor table. Each member also gets one vote related to all major organization decisions (e.g. Officers, Changes in bylaws, etc.). Memberships are geared towards organizations that have many employees who are interested in attending BRPA meetings and functions. BRPA is mostly composed of members who are Business Continuity Professionals but the association is open to anyone who has an interest in learning more about business continuity and how it can impact their work site, community or personal lives. The people that attend BRPA events do not need to be the same at each event. The cost of a Membership is $125 (due in January). Yearly membership runs from January 1 to December 31st. Membership dues can be paid online through the website or by check.
Sponsor Membership entitles members to send any associates to any BRPA functions. This includes meetings and training sessions. Sponsor membership does not entitle members to free entry to events that require additional payment (e.g. Golf Outing or Holiday Luncheon) but does allow members to utilize the vendor table to advertise their services. Each member also gets one vote related to all major organization decisions (e.g. Officers, Changes in bylaws, etc.). Special benefits associated with a Sponsor membership include publicity (company logo on the BRPA website) and the ability to offer discounts to BRPA members. The cost of a Sponsor membership is $250 (due in January). Yearly membership runs from January 1 to December 31st. Sponsor membership dues can be paid online through the website or by check.BRPA Member:
- Unlimited participation to exceptional educational and networking opportunities and events
- Voting rights for major association decisions
- Access to "Members Only" information, including area job postings and speaker presentations
- Networking opportunities with a community of peers and industry leaders
- Electronic BRPA In The Loop newsletter
- Free passes to local Camp IT conferences (pending qualifications)
- 10% discount to DRII courses and conferences
- 10% discount to DRJ conferences
- $50 discount to Continuity Insights conferences
- 10% discount to ICOR courses
- 10% discount to ContinuityLink courses
- 10% discount to CPM conferences
- Special member rate for all Technology Executive Club events
- Opportunity to purchase conference passes at significant discounts
- Educational credits for ABCP, CBCP, MBCP & PMP certifications
- Guest passes for regular events
BRPA Sponsors - Additional Benefits:
- Opportunities to sponsor events and present to members
- Vendor table at BRPA meetings to advertise services
- Web & social networking promotions
- Participation in events that are specific to BRPA sponsors
- Listing in the sponsor directory that includes a short description of your company products and services.
- Ability to offer discounts and event passes to BRPA members